Getting Started with ARTIK 5/7/10
Note: We'll be referring to ARTIK modules and kits both by series name (ARTIK 0, 5, 7, 10) and variant name (ARTIK 020/030, 520, 530, 710, 1020).
New to IoT development? You do not need to be a programmer to use this kit. Just follow the Getting Started and Tutorials topics in sequence, and we'll explain it all.
Seasoned Developer? You may want to skip ahead to topics of deeper interest. We suggest you complete this "Getting Started" section first, and then jump to topics in this order.
- Wi-Fi Client to set up Wi-Fi® between your host PC and ARTIK
- Eclipse IDE or Arduino IDE to set up your development environment
- Pin Programming if you plan to use ARTIK analog inputs, PWM outputs, or GPIO pins in your application
- MQTT and Web Coding Tutorials to code for communicating with edge devices and ARTIK Cloud
- Secure Deployment to set up SSL/TLS, automated scripts, and program security.
What this Getting Started guide covers
- What's included in the developer kit as well as a board reference
- Where do the antennas go?
- How to power up the developer board
- Communicating with ARTIK
- Updating ARTIK firmware and software
These articles cover current ARTIK hardware and software. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on upcoming releases.