MQTT and Web Coding Tutorials
The ability to communicate easily with both edge devices and the cloud is key to understanding the Samsung ARTIK end-to-end solution.
Within tutorial series, we tackle topics of HTTP and MQTT connectivity using Internet Protocol. Our approach is to start out slowly and let you gain an appreciation for why you would use them, and for where one approach outperforms another. You will learn how to:
- Set up and use an MQTT 'broker'
- Write calls using Web REST API protocols
- Connect with Samsung ARTIK Cloud to both archive data and communicate with other clouds and connected devices
- Protect communication links from eavesdropping.
By the end, you will have the knowledge to make your own choice of solutions, plus a small set of proven-working examples that you can build from.
– Set up broker and subscribe edge devices
– Publish to edge devices
– Generate Web page with Node-RED
– Publish to ARTIK Cloud using Node-RED
– Publish to ARTIK Cloud using Arduino
– Receive Actions from ARTIK Cloud